Re: Bug#677861: lftp: FTBFS[kfreebsd-i386]: error: conflicting declaration 'typedef __int32_t gl_intptr_t'
- To: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Jakub Wilk <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bug#677861: lftp: FTBFS[kfreebsd-i386]: error: conflicting declaration 'typedef __int32_t gl_intptr_t'
- From: Steve McIntyre <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 17:16:09 +0100
- Message-id: <20121014161609.GA1096@einval.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <CAOfDtXN3YZ_rQQyFJx6KL4p3u28A8wxMfbOrqXFkH=okPNtXHQ@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20120811120455.GA7580@jwilk.net> <email@example.com>
On Wed, Aug 15, 2012 at 09:00:55PM +0200, Noël Köthe wrote:
>forwarded 677861 http://univ.uniyar.ac.ru/pipermail/lftp-devel/2012-July/000028.html
>Am Samstag, den 11.08.2012, 14:04 +0200 schrieb Jakub Wilk:
>> >Thanks for the report and the comment. I forwarded it to the upstream
>> N.b. I can't find your e-mail in the lftp-devel archives.
>yes, you were right. I asked Alexander the upstream author about and the
>mail was in the mailman queue. It was now approved and it is available
>in the mailinglist archive (see URL above). He will look at the problem.
>Thanks for the hint.
Do you have any plan for getting this fixed so that we can ship lftp
with Wheezy? I can see that you've uploaded a new upstream version
since this was reported (and 4.3.8-1 looks to build OK on a test
machine for me), but the changes for from 4.3.6-1 (in current testing)
to 4.3.8-1 (current unstable) are *huge*, way too big for the release
team to accept them in my experience.
I would expect that a focussed TPU upload with just the changes needed
to fix kfreebsd building is much more likely to make it into wheezy.
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back