Re: So, who's in charge of Kfreebsd? The installer is broken

Yes, that's a good suggestion; I've done that in the past.  However, I work in a support role for 8 hours a day these days, and the human psyche can only take so much without having some downtime ;-)

I will try to get a working KFreeBSD VM uploaded to the FreeOsZoo per the TODO:
http://glibc-bsd.alioth.debian.org/TODO

--If anyone is already working on this, please feel free to contact me - we might be able to collaborate.  I have some little bit of experience in creating VMs:

http://communities.vmware.com/thread/328648?tstart=0