Re: Using Linux emulation in FreeBSD to run a Debian Linux userland

On 07/13/2012 11:10 AM, Richard Yao wrote:
> On the other hand, tmux does not work. FreeBSD''s Linux compatibility
> does not support epoll, but libevent's build system thinks that it does.
> That stems from Linux 2.6 having epoll from the start and it being one
> of the few things that FreeBSD has failed to implement in its linux
> compatibility layer. It should be possible to map epoll to kqueues,
> although no one has done that yet.

That probably should have been in my original list, although I did not
think of it when I wrote it. With that said, a list of unimplemented
syscalls is available online:

http://svnweb.freebsd.org/base/head/sys/i386/linux/linux_dummy.c?view=markup

Also, I seem to have omitted `dmesg` from the commands that need to be
implemented.