Re: ruby-randrop build hangs

Hi,

I looked into the thing with ruby-raindrops and got the impression it is
different from the hangs we've seen before in the main ruby1.9.1 testsuite.

And with a recent new upload it built successfully this time on
kfreebsd-i386 but is currently stuck on fasch.  (That might need killing
to fix the buildd?)

The problem seems to be that some forked process of test_concurrent is
waiting on a pipe forever.  It can be terminated with Ctrl+C (whereas
the thread-related hangs usually required SIGKILL).  There is some kind
of race happening about 1 time in 3 on my system, but when I enabled
verbose output of the test it would be ~50 times harder to reproduce.

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org