Re: failed attempt to build xmms2, blocking libcdio transition.

Hi,

On 18/06/12 20:01, Rémi Vanicat wrote:
> [...] in
> both case waf or gcc hang, and the build was killed after some time.

I think there is a problem affecting Python threads on kfreebsd-*
currently, perhaps a bug in our glibc, and this has been seen sometimes
when building other packages that use waf:  samba4, guitarix.

It seems random, so in some cases they build okay after being given back
to the buildds for another attempt.  (Looks like xmms2 just built
successfully after a giveback).

The cause of this may be difficult to track down;  it's not easy to
reproduce it on demand.  Sorry for the inconvenience!

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org