Re: Possible pthread_cond_timedwait() regression on kfreebsd-i386

On Sat, 2 Jun 2012, Steven Chamberlain wrote:

On 02/06/12 20:16, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
since recently, I get some test failure in apr on kfreebsd-i386 that
seem to indicate a bug in the kernel or libc.  The failing test is part
of testlock.c and basically does a pthread_cond_timedwait() ...

Hi Stefan,

I think you might be seeing #673711 which was already fixed in eglibc
SVN, but we have been waiting for a new release...

http://bugs.debian.org/673711

Thanks. I should have been able to find that report myself :-/

I will just wait for an eglibc update and then see if it fixes the problem.

Cheers,
Stefan