Re: FTBFS[kfreebsd]: undefined references

tags 667081 patch
thanks

Hi Alessio,

El 19 d’abril de 2012 10:47, Alessio Treglia <alessio@debian.org> ha escrit:
> Hi,
>
> I'm going to drop kfreebsd support from libmtp.
> Any help in fixing bug #667081 would be very, very appreciated.
> Regards.

Please excuse the delay in replying, we've had a very busy month...

The build fails because none of the libusb options is enabled in
configure.ac.  This is because of a test error (it expects a variable
to be "no" but it's actually empty).

Attached patch solves the problem.  Please can you forward this upstream?

Thanks