Re: UDD bug search now supports GNU/kFreeBSD

On 04/04/12 23:02, Robert Millan wrote:
> I found some useful applications of this.  For example, here's a list
> of bugs tagged kfreebsd which affect the testing distribution:
>
> http://udd.debian.org/bugs.cgi?release=wheezy&merged=ign&fnewerval=7&kfreebsd=1&sortby=id&sorto=asc

That's great.

Sort of related to this, it would be nice to see which bugs/FTBFS are
causing the most serious holdups on kFreeBSD (at least in terms of #
BD-Uninstallable).  Something like a kFreeBSD-specific version of:
http://release.debian.org/migration/points.html

I thought of this after seeing the huge jump in packages built for s390x
recently -- in fact only one package (glib2.0) was the cause of many
uninstallable dependencies:
https://buildd.debian.org/stats/graph-week-big.png

Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org