Re: bootlogd: kfreebsd needs other TIOCCONS ioctl

El 4 d’abril de 2012 0:07, Mats Erik Andersson
<mats.andersson@gisladisker.se> ha escrit:
> Booting said system still leaves a message on the console:
>
>   pid 133(bootlogd) is using legacy pty devices - not logging anymore
>
> I do not understand the origin of this, but I suspect strongly
> that it is a linuxism in the sysvinit source code. The collective
> knowledge of the debian-bsd list will surely provide more insight.

This was discussed before.  I filed a new bug so the details are not forgotten.

Note that as long as kfreebsd maintains legacy compatibility this is
not an urgent issue.  IMHO debugging effort would be better spent on
e.g. python or ruby testsuites.