Re: Is There Anybody Out There?

Hi!

Robert Millan <rmh@debian.org> writes:
> El 20 de març de 2012 11:04, Christoph Egger <christoph@debian.org> ha escrit:
>>  I am seeing rather urgent kfreebsd problems unsolved for some time now
>> and I definitely won't manage to solve these by myself. So hopefully
>> some people reading here also want to make kfreebsd+wheezy happening and
>> can free some time for it.
>
> I'll probably be able to allocate some time for these.  Please can you
> tell which issues are the most urgent?

  Well the multi-threading problems in python and ruby do cause regular
problems on the buildds for example (new one today: abraca) So I'd
be more than happy for any progress reproducing and reducing these kind
of problems. Also not being able to build python2.7 for months in itself
is rather urgent.

> Also AFAIK openjdk-7 has never been a blocker, since it's also
> unavailable on other release architectures.

  I think this one is not that urgent for the kfreebsd port per se. Just
something with decent Java 6, left alone Java 7 support will be needed
in medium term.

Thanks for your work!

    Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer