Re: Bug #550611: please use libbsd instead of glib for strlcpy

Hi!

On Wed, 2012-02-15 at 18:45:53 +0800, Aron Xu wrote:
> As mentioned above, I'm looking forward to the inclusion to base
> system of this package, but in the way to achieve this, libbsd0 is not
> priority:important, what's your opinion?

This is the other way around, once you've proposed to move netcat-openbsd
to important and that's been agreed on, any dependencies should be then
promoted by the ftp-masters. There's no need to promote them prematurely.

thanks,
guillem