Re: recent kfreebsd-kernel-headers fixes

Hi Christoph,

After kfreebsd-kernel-headers 0.70 is built and installed on the
buildd's, some more packages should build successfully (or at least get
further through the build, if any other bugs remain).  Please consider
queueing these for rebuild.

Fixed soundcard.h (in 0.67) and fix for __aligned (in 0.70) :
* hamfax -- tested myself and now builds okay on kfreebsd-i386
* libfprint
* zabbix

Fix for __size_t (in 0.70) :
* php5

Fix for __time_t (in 0.67) :
* cynthiune.app
* fwbuilder
* sg3-utils
* crossroads -- tried building myself but it now fails with a different
error, which seems to make more sense than the C++ overload error
message in the last build log

I hope this helps reduce the number of build failures you're dealing with.

On 28/01/12 14:52, Christoph Egger wrote:
> Doing so now. feel free to reassign such bugs yourself.

Sorry, I would have, but I think only the bug submitter, maintainer or a
DD could do that (and I am neither).

Thanks,
Steven Chamberlain
steven@pyro.eu.org