Re: videodev2.h vs asm/types.h

2011/12/8 Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com>:
> I am not an expert in videodev2 stuff, so does anyone knows if we
> really need to include <asm/types.h> before <videodev2.h> on all arch,
> on linux-only ... ?

<asm/types.h> is an internal Linux header, there's no reason to
include it in userland programs (it shouldn't even be *allowed*, but
that's another story).

Simply remove the header.  If something breaks because of that it's
most likely missing types (e.g. u8 or so).  Again, those are internal
to Linux and aren't supposed to be exported.  They can be replaced by
standard uintXX_t ones from <stdint.h>.

If you have more questions or get stuck and need help, just let us know.