Re: On GNU/kFreeBSD: no CTTY and incorrect baud rate

I don't have time to look at the other details yet, but I feel it's
important to clarify this:

2011/11/29 Mats Erik Andersson <mats.andersson@gisladisker.se>:
> Nowadays I do appreciate
> that __FreeBSD_kernel__ contains an implicit __GLIBC__,
> since that is the only situation it makes sense as of yet!

This used to be true in practice, but it's never been the original
intent.  In fact, future releases of FreeBSD are going to define
__FreeBSD_kernel__ as well.  Code should never assume that
__FreeBSD_kernel__ implies anything about userland.