Help with iwn4965fw.ko

Hi I've installed kfreebsd on a partition of my T61. It works ok so far but when I try to start wireless I get an error about missing firmware for my Intel 4965 card:

iwn4965fw: could not load firmware image, error 2
iwn0: iwn_read_firmware: could not load firmare image "iwn4965fw"
iwn0: iwn_init_locked: could not read firmware, error 22

I've tried the 7.x and 8.x kernel

I'm a linux sysadmin so I have no idea what I'm doing under freebsd. Can someone give me a pointer on how to re-compile a module or something if that's what's needed or is there a precompiled one I can just download?

Cheers

mimo