Re: Upgrade to unstable make it cannot mount root fs

Hi!

Robert Millan <rmh@debian.org> writes:
> 2011/11/29 YunQiang Su <wzssyqa@gmail.com>:
>> When process the kernel boot, it ask me to input root fs like:
>>
>> ufs:/dev/ad0s9
>>
>> After typed, it still ask me to input.
>
> There's an option to list all available devices, try it and see if
> ad0s9 is listed.
>
> If it's not, maybe your device name changed, or maybe it isn't being detected.

I'm seeing some mixup beween kbsd-8 and kbsd-9 where the device name
changed from ad0p4 to ada0p4 which sounds similar to your issue. Found
it with the list option Robert mentioned.

Regards

    Christoph

--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer