Re: Should the ITP for freebsd-quota be reassigned?

Dear all,

I am reviving an old inquiry since it is not clear to me
what has happened.

tisdag den  7 juni 2011 klockan 21:31 skrev Guillem Jover detta:
> On Tue, 2011-06-07 at 21:24:02 +0200, Mats Erik Andersson wrote:
> > tisdag den  7 juni 2011 klockan 21:11 skrev Guillem Jover detta:
> > >
> > > Actually, one of the reasons I had not uploaded before and I had
> > > forgotten now, is that the copyright file is not accurate. It should
> > > list all copyright notices and the different license incarnations,
> > > with different contributions etc. We usually coalesce the licenses
> > > with the same exact text except for the copyright and contributors
> > > notices, which we just lump toghether before the common license text.
> > >
> > > Mats could you take care of that? Otherwise it will be done eventually
> > > I guess.
> >
> > Yes, I can have a go at it. In passing by, I agree with Robert that
> > the executables should be built from 'freebsd-utils'. That was the
> > solution that Petr indicated to me at the time of importing the initial
> > adaption into the Alioth project.
>
> Ah yes, had forgotten too that conversation, then let me merge it and
> then feel free to update freebsd-utils copyright file, this way if
> there's dupes it avoids adding them.

I have refined the copyright to the end of my capacity, so how do we
proceed to deliver to the users the prepared and native utilities for
quota management?

Best regards,
  Mats E A