Re: Please test zfsutils 9.0~svn226163-1

Hi!

On Mon, 2011-10-10 at 11:43:22 +0200, Arno Töll wrote:
> On 10.10.2011 07:06, Robert Millan wrote:
> > This wouldn't be accepted in Debian archive.  There's an RFP for this
> > library, but it needs some cleanup in debian/copyright before it can
> > be uploaded IIRC.
>
> Note we do this already for some libraries embedded in zfsutils, for
> example libavl [1] (not to be confused with the libavl which already
> exists in Debian and is not API compatible).
>
> > Maybe you can help Guillem with this?
>
> Guillem, what's the status here? As far as I can see it's a licensing issue.

That's mostly it yes, I've a local tree with code under Beer-Ware,
BSD-2, BSD-3 and PD from OpenBSD, but the interfaces vary a bit, so
I needed to add compatibility code for the different hashing interfaces
on the BSDs. I'll try to finish it this weekend.

thanks,
guillem