libgeom1 ABI incompatible with kfreebsd-9

Package: kfreebsd-9
Version: 9.0~svn225873-1

Making a bug out of this, please followup there.

2011/10/8 Arno Töll <debian@toell.net>:
> I backported and compiled kfreebsd-9:

Why not you just use the package from experimental?

> ii  libgeom1                      8.2+ds1-4         FreeBSD GEOM library
>
> This is the same version as Sid has, right now.
>
> This seems to cause an ABI incompatibility between libgeom and
> kfreebsd-9.

I don't recall this happening last time I tested. Could you check if
earlier kfreebsd-9 uploads [1] also exhibit this problem? If not,
which version introduced it?

[1] http://snapshot.debian.org/package/kfreebsd-9/