Re: testing of altered eglibc pthread implementation for GNU/kFreeBSD

2011/9/20 Petr Salinger <Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz>:
> There is no regression in our glibc testsuite on ka.
> But it definitely needs more testing, on both real HW
> and inside emulators.
>
> Please test this partial patch, upload into experimental would be nice.

I tested this on i386 within VirtualBox and it seems to be working
fine.  In particular top/ps no longer display multiple processes for
multithread programs like ntpd.

I suggest going ahead with it, either into svn or as experimental upload.