Re: congratulation for your hard work

On 10/03/2011 09:35 PM, Robert Millan wrote:
You're welcome. What are you using Debian GNU/kFreeBSD for anyway?

Well, actually I still don't use it in production environment.

At this time I'm waiting for deduplication support in zfs.
Also I plan to use other kind of zfs features.

I'm a debian user for more than 10 years, and I was fbsd user ages ago, but I didn't like ports system.
Debian/kFreeBSD is a perfect combination for me:)

tamas