Re: ifupdown 0.7~beta1 in experimental

Hi!

"Andrew O. Shadura" <bugzilla@tut.by> writes:
> Also, if you have some knowledge of kFreeBSD and/or Hurd networking,
> feel free to help with porting ifupdown to these platforms --- the
> current kFreeBSD state is far from perfect, not saying about Hurd at
> all.

  Well at least it is working fine here \o/ noticed the upload earlier
and installed it on my test system which has now IPv6 access :-). One
thing I noticed is ifupdown complaining about no iface lo in
postinst[0] -- the loopback device seems to (at least there) be called
lo0.

Thanks a lot!

    Christoph

[0]
ifupdown.postinst: Warning: No 'iface lo' definition found in /etc/network/interfaces
ifupdown.postinst: Warning: No 'auto lo' statement found in /etc/network/interfaces
--
9FED 5C6C E206 B70A 5857  70CA 9655 22B9 D49A E731
Debian Developer | Lisp Hacker | CaCert Assurer