Re: X11 clients in chroot

2011/8/10 Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org>:
>> I might be missing something here, this used to be tricky.  Or perhaps
>> there's a bug somewhere?
>
> Running gdm3 maybe? In which case, that brain-damaged thing stores
> ~/.Xauthority under the (/var)/run directory…

Yes, running gdm3.  I notice a pair of Xauthority files here:

/var/run/gdm3/*/database

I tried nullfs-mounting /var/run/gdm3 as Timo suggested, but this has
no effect.  How are programs inside the chroot supposed to know about
this directory anyway?  gdm3 is not installed there.

Also tried copying Xauthority file from /var/run/gdm3 to
~/.Xauthority, with no effect.