Re: kfreeBSD d-i (squeeze) usable via PXE and serial console (IPMI)?

Hi

On Wednesday 10 August 2011 17:11:02 Robert Millan wrote:
> This might also be of interest:
>
> http://robertmh.wordpress.com/2011/02/04/diskless-debian-gnukfreebsd-howto/
>
> note that some of the info is obsolete (NFS client support is packaged now)

Thanks a lot Robert!

I think the kernel (and possibly also d-i) is now booting with grub2pxe,
however I have yet to find how to use a serial console with it (if at all
possible). Some sites seem to suggest '-h' as a command line argument to the
kernel which is a bit moot if I want to tell it to use the second serial port
with certain speeds (115200n8).

Do you happen to have a quick pointer as well while I continue searching?

Cheers

Carsten