Re: Seeking port of spamd/openbsd

2011/8/3 Sebastian Schoeller <sebastian.schoeller@gmail.com>:
> Hi all,
>
> I have two questions:
>
> 1. Is Debian/kfreebsd amd64 being used on productive systems?

Yes, althought as a "technology preview" it's possible that it doesn't
fit with your needs, specially on the desktop front.  But it works
perfectly for many server setups.  It basically depends on what you
want to do with it (feel free to describe your requirements if you
want more specific advice).

> 2. Has anyone ported spamd from OpenBsd to Debian/kfreebsd?

No, but I don't think it would be hard to port if you have some basic
C knowledge.  Where's the source code anyway?  I couldn't find it in
OpenBSD CVS repository.