Copyright analysis of freebsd-quota.

Dear all,

I have now pushed the copyright analysis as far as
seems possible for our port of 'freebsd-quota'.
Do feel invited to take part in deciding whether
the license names

  4-clause BSD, 3-clause BSD, FreeBSD, and ISC

are the proper names to declare.

There are two files with shared copyright, but being
assigned different licensing by their authors. These
files get an additional comment expressing this.

There is one ugly construct for 'sbin/fsck_fss/',
used to enumerate all files that can be ascribed
to Univ. of California. Please find a more pleasant
mode of writing this.

My intellectual contribution to this particular task
can end here, without any regrets on my behalf!

Best regards,
  Mats E A