kfreebsd-mipsel

2011/7/19 Cyril Brulebois <kibi@debian.org>:
> What's your agenda wrt kfreebsd-mipsel?

When I'm finished with the debian/control thing, my next step is to
port GCC in upstream.  Unfortunately they have different requirements
now, so the GCC port needs to be rebumped.

In the meantime I'm trying to get the Malta kfreebsd flavour to work
on Qemu.  After I fixed #633618 it gets a bit further but still fails.

If you want to help, you could try to fix the remaining Malta/Qemu problems.