Re: Racoon: status for kFreeBSD.

Dear all,

today "ipsec-tools_1:0.7.3-16" was uploaded to the experimental pool
by its maintainer. For GNU/kFreeBSD this means that the init script,
which was modified by me to work for a machine with an IPsec-enabled
kernel, is now readily available in a supposedly correct package.

However, I would personally like to hear about the outcome when Racoon
is installed on GNU/kFreeBSD with the standard kernel 8.1, where IPsec
support is not present. The important part is whether the diagnostic
message is working or not. My only live kFreeBSD system is running a
kernel 8.1 cosumized for IPsec and quota support.

Best regards,
   Mats E A