Public testing of quota and IPsec support.

Dear all,

I have deposited packages sufficient to test the quota
and IPsec support also outside of my private machine.
At my Alioth account

   svn.debian.org:~meand-guest/pub/

packages

   kfreebsd-image-8.1-1-amd64_8.1+dfsg-7.1mea2_kfreebsd-amd64

   freebsd-quota_8.1-1_kfreebsd-amd64

   ipsec-tools_0.7.3-14mea1_kfreebsd-amd64
   racoon_0.7.3-14mea1_kfreebsd-amd64

   readme.packages

are available. The corresponding changes files are present
and signed. The readme file explain my alterations to kernel
source and to ipsec-tools.

If some other location for these files would be better,
do tell me and I will cooperate in positioning them there.

As always, consider carefully whether you are willing
to engage in the risk that foreign packages, like mine,
could represent. I can assure that I did not do anything
ought of malice, and that all precautions I could think of
were indeed taken. Still, think again!

Best regards,
  Mats Erik Andersson, DM