Re: A future package `quota-kfreebsd'

This was very helpful, so now is the time for two strategic questions.

 1. I suggest to let "src:freebsd-utils" build a new binary
    package "freebsd-quota". Would this naming be acceptable?

In fact, we already have also source package zfsutils (and ufsutils) [1].
The whole new source package might be reasonable for freebsd-quota.

 2. Since I need to mend seven of these (only `quotaon' is flawless),
    is there some subdivision of patches according to directories that
    best fits the customs of this group of developers? I prefer to get
    to know such practice already now in order to lessen your later
    peer review labour.

See debian/patches in freebsd-utils.

Cheers
	Petr

[1] svn co svn://svn.debian.org/glibc-bsd/trunk/