Re: ZFS sharing over SMB

2011/11/3 Jon Marshall <list@dorkington-hackers.com>:
> I'm running Debian kFreebsd 6.0.3, with ZFS verison 8. It is running on
> an AMD Fusion board, although I'm not convinced that should make a
> difference.
>
> It may be that this is a windows problem, I only ask as I am looking to
> deploy this set up, and want to iron out the kinks. Cheers if you can
> help, no worries if not.

Hi Jon,

Have you checked if this is still a problem with ZFS v28? (btw, I
don't think you're running ZFS v8, Squeeze was released with v14
already).  There's more information on the preliminar snapshots here:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-bsd/2011/10/msg00304.html

If you can reproduce with v28, then I suggest you contact freebsd-fs about it: