Bug#646957: "mount -o remount,rw" has no effect with kFreeBSD 9.0
- To: Aurelien Jarno <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Michael Tokarev <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Bug#646957: "mount -o remount,rw" has no effect with kFreeBSD 9.0
- From: Robert Millan <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 16:30:41 +0200
- Message-id: <CAOfDtXMW9iU-nv1+TAGtmSZywTsw=kcAP40MpXwry8L1htypRQ@mail.gmail.com>
- Reply-to: Robert Millan <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20111029094222.GB31153@hall.aurel32.net>
- References: <20111028175624.91612.82699.reportbug@thorin> <20111029094222.GB31153@hall.aurel32.net>
2011/10/29 Aurelien Jarno <firstname.lastname@example.org>:
> Which seems to be kfreebsd-9 related, not busybox related.
> This is very likely to be the same bug than the one fixed in kfreebsd-8
> by 107_mount_update.diff. This patch has been disabled in kfreebsd-9
> (probably because this part has been changed upstream), so this is where
> to look first.
Uhm... ISTR it's me who removed that patch during the upgrade. In any
case, I re-checked, and it seems to me that the code that made iovec
arguments a requirement is no longer present.
I don't have time to look deeper right now though :-(
> Until we are sure it's not a kfreebsd-9 bug, it's better to keep the bug
> assigned to kfreebsd-9.