Re: testing of altered eglibc pthread implementation for GNU/kFreeBSD
- To: Petr Salinger <Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: testing of altered eglibc pthread implementation for GNU/kFreeBSD
- From: Robert Millan <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 07:29:44 +0200
- Message-id: <CAOfDtXP=fpmVdME7Y==P5pg4S7O_ykOwJ9yfL5rJdJCyeAPJgg@mail.gmail.com>
- In-reply-to: <alpine.LRH.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <alpine.LRH.email@example.com>
2011/9/20 Petr Salinger <Petr.Salinger@seznam.cz>:
> There is no regression in our glibc testsuite on ka.
> But it definitely needs more testing, on both real HW
> and inside emulators.
> Please test this partial patch, upload into experimental would be nice.
I tested this on i386 within VirtualBox and it seems to be working
fine. In particular top/ps no longer display multiple processes for
multithread programs like ntpd.
I suggest going ahead with it, either into svn or as experimental upload.