Re: Any tracking of good mini-iso images?

2011/9/30 Mats Erik Andersson <mats.andersson@gisladisker.se>:
> Are we keeping some record of functional mini-iso images
> that we can name as pointers for people interested to have
> a go with kfreebsd-any?

Squeeze images should always work.  Daily builds are prone to break,
it's a cumbersome task to keep track of them. Feel free to help, the
wiki is probably a good place, but please don't encourage users to run
daily builds.  People who do this are supposed to know what they're
doing.

> This evening I have had a go with snapshot 2009-09-29
> and it is kind of embarrasing that the bzcat problem
> still is the showstopper.

I'd rather spend the time fixing the actual problems first.

This bzcat issue sounds a lot like #633782. Can someone try the
install process and tell which packages are affected by looking at the
install log?