Re: *ERROR*: Could not open file: /dev/ttyp0

2011/7/3 Axel Beckert <abe@debian.org>:
> Hi Christoph?
>
> Christoph Egger wrote:
>>     I'm getting a "*ERROR*: Could not open file: /dev/ttyp0" e.g. when
>> trying to start an emacsclient here after today's updates (sid). Anyone
>> else seeing those as well? Any idea where to report that bug?
>
> Could that be another symptom of http://bugs.debian.org/632452?

Seems a lot like it, adding it to CC.

Aurelien, I notice you don't consider this bug release-critical.  Do
you plan to let this migrate to wheezy?  If there's no fix readily
available, please consider reverting r3435 so that wheezy users are
not affected.  IIRC the previous state only caused a harmless warning
with sshd.