Re: graphical installer for Debian GNU/kFreeBSD

Le 16/06/2011 14:37, Robert Millan a écrit :
> 2011/6/16 Alan Braslau <alan.braslau@cea.fr>:
>> Of course, I was led to this reinstallation as a recent update
>> of grub resulted in an unbootable system... and I decided that
>> it would be easier to reinstall rather than to fix the bootloader
>> configuration.
>
> We really need a fix for this.  Is there no faster way than waiting
> for libgeom1 to pass through NEW?

What's the reason for such a ruch? As far as I know, we're not going to
freeze tomorrow, neither at the end of the month.

> Like removing the buggy libgeom0 from sid?

It won't change anything, people which already has libgeom0 install will
keep it, the one installing new systems will see the install failing.

--
Aurelien Jarno                          GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73