Re: graphical installer for Debian GNU/kFreeBSD

Hi!

Am 16.06.2011 11:23, schrieb Alan Braslau:

> I had attempted (unsuccessfully) yesterday to install kfreebsd-amd64
> using the D-I daily build. It failed upon creation of the ufs file
> system.  I just tried again with today's image - same problem.
>
> I finally succeeded using the stable mini.iso

Tested the mentioned image in vmware.  I too encountered a problem when
creating an ufs file system.  From the syslos:

update-dev: warning: unable to find udevadm; skipping
partman: mkfsuf:
partman: /dev/da0S1: could not find especial device
update-dev: warning: unable to find udevadm; skipping
partman: mkfsuf:
partman: /dev/da0S1: could not find especial device

However, choosing zfs as filesystem worked for me; got a working system
installed.

Best regards,
  Alexander