How to set kernel parameters

Hi,

I'm still wondering how to set kernel parameters, like FreeBSD users
would do by editing /boot/loader.conf.

With looking at /etc/grub.d/10_kfreebsd, it seems that setting the
variables is not supported at all, which is sad. However,
http://grub.enbug.org/GRUB2FreeBSDZFS suggests that the
'kfreebsd_module' command can be used for that, which seems at least
surprising to me.

So, it seems to me something that should really get fixed, as options
are also needed for simple things like booting into single user mode. Is
there already a bugreport for that for tracking this issue?

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4