Re: porting: utimensat(3) equivilant

My git-annex package detects that kfreebsd does not seem to support
utimensat(3), and so avoids enabling a feature using it. I'm using
utimensat to change the mtime of a symlink. I was hoping this would be
available on the BSDs since it's in POSIX 200809.

Can anyone suggest an alternative I should use on kfreebsd?

For utimensat with AT_FDCWD, you can use for link/regular file

int lutimes(const char *filename, const struct timeval tv[2]);
int utimes(const char *filename, const struct timeval tv[2]);

Petr