glibc port to kfreebsd/mips
This is work in progress: http://wiki.debian.org/Debian_GNU/kFreeBSD_MIPS
- Basic userland working. Tested: bash, coreutils, gdb, make, binutils, gcc
- Static binaries only; Dynamic linker crashes (both ld.so and libdl,
although libdl works for small objects).
- NSS (hence getpwuid et al) crashes as it relies on libdl.
- TLS not implemented as it requires some kernel fixes first.
- Thread support not implemented either (but LinuxThreads is needed for build).
- Doesn't work on QEMU yet (gxemul works though).