Public testing of quota and IPsec support.

Dear all,

I have deposited packages sufficient to test the quota
and IPsec support also outside of my private machine.
At my Alioth account

are available. The corresponding changes files are present
and signed. The readme file explain my alterations to kernel
source and to ipsec-tools.

If some other location for these files would be better,
do tell me and I will cooperate in positioning them there.

As always, consider carefully whether you are willing
to engage in the risk that foreign packages, like mine,
could represent. I can assure that I did not do anything
ought of malice, and that all precautions I could think of
were indeed taken. Still, think again!

Best regards,
  Mats Erik Andersson, DM