Where to download Debian GNU/kFreeBSD DVD-ROM Images?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Where to download Debian GNU/kFreeBSD DVD-ROM Images?
- From: Bahman Kahinpour <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 08:50:10 +0330
- Message-id: <AANLkTim5G9nQoh6xOG_QAC+-eQ=TT_oXvK6vnGE_L5u6@mail.gmail.com>
I was planning to download Debian GNU/kFreeBSD 6.0 today in order to
test it to see if it's ready for deployment on server platforms that I
noticed something. The download links are:
And according to the CHECKSUMS available in that directory there
should be 7 DVD-ROMs for each architecture (amd64, i386):
debian-6.0.0-kfreebsd-<arch>-DVD-<N>.iso where <arch>=amd64/i386 and
<N>=1...7 but only the first DVD-ROM is available for each architecture.
Where are other DVD-ROMs?