Debian GNU/kFreeBSD in 2011

Good day,

I wish you a prosperous and Happy 2011. Hope you're well and hopefully we'll see some new updates for Debian GNU/kFreeBSD this year.

I'm planning to do a little series of FreeBSD based operating systems on freebsdnews.net: a bit of background, history and the plans for 2011 etc.

Would you mind and share your plans and roadmap for 2011 (if any)? Hopefully we can generate some excitement and a looking forward to releases this year.

Many thanks in advance

Gerard

freebsdnews.com | freebsdlinks.com