Re: How to compile a Kernel with pfsync support

Hi Petr, Michael & all

It does work the way you said, thanks very much.

I also have found what looks like a bug too, it suppose that kldutils
provides module-init-tools, so we can install kernel-package on Debian
GNU/kfreeBSD, but after install kldutils, kernel-package stills sais
that module-init-tools is missing

Thank you very much for your help.

--
Manuel Garcia