Re: any known-good installer ISOs?

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 8:15 PM, Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason
<avarab@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also try to disable the dual processor PAE/NX config. As I recall I
> had some issues with that, but I can't recall what exactly.

An internet cookie for you, sir.  Disabling PAE/NX fixed the issue
with booting with today's image, and I also get farther in the install
process, but not by much. After being asked for the timezone and
seeing it fetch the current time, I get:

"Could not stat device /dev/ad0 - No such file or directory"
"ERROR!!!"
(Retry / Cancel)

Selecting Retry does nothing.

Brett