Re: gcj 4.4 failures on fash.d.o but not on fano.d.o

On Thu, Aug 05, 2010 at 11:21:27AM +0200, Petr Salinger wrote:
> >>* openjdk on both kfreebsd-i386/kfreebsd-amd64
> >>  man-power is missing, we use gcj similarly as hppa
> >
> >gcj 4.4 is currently broken on kfreebsd-amd64 per #576335.
>
> The forked-daapd failed three times on fash, but build for 1st
> attempt on fano. It looks like still the same problem as bellow.

I am able to reproduce the problem on one of my machine. It ends up with
a SIGBUS, which *seems* to be a mmap issue depending on the size of
/var/lib/gcj-4.4/classmap.db.

> Aurelien prepared fix for get_phys_pages() in eglibc (not yet
> uploaded), it is related ?

I don't think it is related. I made this fix for xz-utils which was not
able to use more than 80MB to compress the data.

--
Aurelien Jarno                          GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73