Re: mount_nfs

I tried today, mount_nfs is not an easy one. I fixed a few minor
problems, then found that getosreldate() is not implemented, so I
wrote a small getosreldate.c (attached), but I'm not sure if it should
go in mount_nfs or some library (libbsd?).

It still fails to link because of missing getnetconfig().
getnetconfig.c fails to build because of the kfreebsd-kernel-headers
bug I just reported.

Yes, the nfs is not easy one, otherwise it would be already solved ;-)
Please keep trying, I expect there will more changes needed in kfreebsd-kernel-headers.

Thanks

	Petr