Re: zfsutils

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 01:34:37PM -0400, Tuco wrote:
> Hi
> I notice you guys finished polishing my zfsutils package, and it's now
> been validated. I have two questions:
> * when will it be available in the archive?
> * what else is needed for the installer to work? I'd like to help, but
> I don't know where to start

Thinking a bit more about what there is to do, the NFS userland
utilities are still missing in the archive and only available in
freebsd-hackedutils. It is probably something we would like to be fixed
in freebsd-utils (the sources are already there).

--
Aurelien Jarno	                        GPG: 1024D/F1BCDB73