Re: using debian/kfreebsd on daily usage

On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 6:49 AM, Stanislav Maslovski <stanislav.maslovski@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 11:10:40PM +0800, Umarzuki Mochlis wrote:
> hi,
>
> i'm just curious, how you find running debian/kfreebsd for normal work (word
> processing, spreadsheet, presentation, emailing) so far?
> my main concern is my daily life as a sysadmin.

May I in turn ask what benefits or pitfalls do you expect to get in
the areas of "word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, emailing"
from replacing the OS _kernel_? Or was this question basically about
the completeness of the kfreebsd port in terms of the avaliable
packages?

Sorry for being unclear. Yes, I'm thinking of completeness and 2 specific hardware; my usb modem which is Huawei e1762 and my built-in wireless device BCM 4312 on my Presario CQ40-115AU.

Is it supported on current kfreebsd kernel?

--
Stanislav