Re: First version of the slides for the FOSDEM Debian GNU/kFreeBSD talk are up

Hi Petr,

thanks a lot for all these details!

On Fri, Feb 05, 2010 at 11:22:46AM +0100, Petr Salinger wrote:
> :: Licensish stuff: Don't fear SCO
>
> I would omit this at all.

Yeah, just had it on the slides because it's on the "Why" page in the
wiki. Maybe we should remove it there, too. I would have said a
comment like "who fears SCO anymore anyway?" But it's better I remove
it since I prefer to keep the talk less political. :-)

> ::pf packaging
>
> See http://packages.debian.org/sid/kfreebsd-amd64/freebsd-net-tools/filelist

Ah, fsck, just looked through package list and what's in the user's
path. Forgot that most is in such collections and users don't have
/sbin in their by default. Thanks for that hint.

> Also kdump is available - for 10 days already ;-).

KiBi found that one, too, on IRC. :-)

> Currently it have some problems with struct stat, but it is available.

Ok.

		Regards, Axel
--
Axel Beckert - abe@deuxchevaux.org, abe@noone.org - http://noone.org/abe/